04 February 2012

Taking the Plunge...

As I sit here typing, my jar of TRESemme Rejuvenating Mud Masque is impatiently staring at me, waiting for me to open it and use its contents. I can hardly wait! Here's my DC process, below:

1. Spritz entire head with water.
2. Rub EVOO between hands, spread throughout hair.
3. Take a fingerscoop of product and saturate a section with it. Proceed likewise on the rest of the sections.
4. Once all hair is saturated, cover head with 2 plastic bags (or plastic caps) and a satin/silk bonnet or scarf.
5. Leave in overnight or for at least 3 hours.

The next day, I wake up, rinse thoroughly, and proceed with my regular regimen. I might not be able to post results today, but I'll try to get them up as soon as possible.

Hasta luego, chicas rizadas!


P.S. I checked out the phenoxyethanol, and it turns out that it's just a preservative. Guess I need to brush up on my organic chemistry :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment