29 December 2011

Miscellaneous Ramblings...

I received several headbands for Christmas this year, and I finally got around to wearing one of them! It's a black headband with a large, black, 6-petaled flower. There are spotted feathers on top of the petals, and in the center are six black rhinestones and an imitation pearl. But a picture speaks a thousand words, so here's what it looks like on me:


And here's a photo of the headband on its own...

I think my mom did a pretty good job picking this out. I felt a little self-conscious wearing it at first (because I was never a huge fan of items that went on top of my head), but after an hour of shopping, I totally forgot that I was wearing it.

Besides rocking my headband, I went shopping (for HOURS) today with mi madre and my younger siblings. We hit grocery stores, Kohl's, and a few other places. I was able to buy 2 new pairs of glasses, and they look amaaaazing! Then my mom went to a gazillion stores looking for Britta filters...which are apparently going to be someone's present for a Secret Santa exchange *raises eyebrow*

Yeah...so besides shopping and totally rockin', nothing much happened today. I'll try to post more later.

Hasta luego!

2 comments:

  1. I love,Love,LOVE!your headband.That's is my favorite print, and it looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete